luxury villas designed and built in the style of traditional Spanish country homes
Located in Dubailand, The Villa is a private gated community close to Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Road and Al Ain Road, offering luxury villas designed and built in the style of traditional Spanish country homes. Vast plots offer peace and tranquility from the bustle of city life, and great access means the emirate’s attractions are never far away when required. The community itself is completely self-contained with supermarkets, a nursery, a school and a mosque. There’s a lovely family atmosphere to the neighbourhood, with its attractive open public spaces and green streetscapes.
FIVE BEDROOM ‘MARBELLA’ VILLA
Dark wood features throughout this elegant residence, which encloses a central courtyard with a small fountain. Warm rich tones of terracotta coloured flooring add to the Spanish feel, and the scale of the rooms with their high ceilings, combine to create a cool welcoming ambience throughout.
A large open plan kitchen, complete with appliances and plenty of marble work surface, makes cooking a sociable family affair. This generous space leads on to huge living areas, which in turn, open out to a large, partially shaded terrace. The expansive garden area is a blank canvas upon which the new owner can make their mark.
The master suite opens onto a large terrace overlooking the garden and all other bedroom have full en-suite facilities and built-in storage.
AT A GLANCE
- Circa 13,061* square foot plot of which 8,537* is built up
- Huge master suite opening to large terrace
- Four further bedrooms with en-suite
- Open plan kitchen leading to massive living areas
- Maid’s room with attached bathroom – and separate entrance
- Separate laundry room
- Covered double car port
- 24-hour security at gatehouse
- Attractive landscaped streetscape
- Wider community facilities including, shops, restaurants and children’s playground